Friday, September 12, 2008

James Farrel



Covering male models is just a journalistic/literary ordeal for me. These men have perfect physiques and women just stick to them like fridge magnets. It makes me insecure and degraded whenever I’m in their presence, as if my viability to be noticed by the opposite sex vanishes into oblivion.

When a man looks at James (a straight one that is), one can’t help but wish he had the same physique and exude the same sexy model like aura. I for one envy the guy, compared to him, my body’s physique’s an epic fail. In fact at this very moment, I’m laying out the blueprints to photoshop my face over his and post it on Facebook (desperate times call for desperate measures).

He’s a Physical Education teacher by day and a top-notch model by night, how convenient can that get?

Ladies, for your amusement, posted some of his pics.

You can visit Jame's site right here.



No comments: